Our firm believes in personalized service for each and every client of Wake Law, LLC. Our approach is educational and proactive — we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires, and values, and then tailor their plan to best fulfill their dreams. We are licensed to practice law in both Florida and New York. Wake Law welcomes snowbirds with all their Estate Planning needs.
Who do we represent?
We represent individuals and families throughout varying stages of life:
- TRADITIONAL TWO PARENT FAMILIES or SINGLE PARENTS wishing to provide for and protect their children, their assets and themselves;
- UNMARRIED INDIVIDUALS seeking to protect their assets and legacy through thoughtful planning;
- UNMARRIED COUPLES who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- BLENDED FAMILIES negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- FAMILY BUSINESS OWNERS seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- PROFESSIONALS that are seeking to provide maximum protection for their assets;
- Family members carrying out the legacy left behind through a TRUST ADMINISTRATION.
Complimentary Review Sessions
With each of our estate plans, we include a no-charge yearly review to ensure that as our clients’ lives change, so does their estate plan and ensure that all our clients’ assets are titled correctly for maximum protection. We keep all of our clients updated about changes in the law and issues that might affect their lives. Our clients benefit from the care we offer the whole family from estate checkups to basic planning documents for young adult children. We welcome the opportunity to show how much care we will provide you and your family.
Call us at (813) 252-8667 or complete our form to schedule a private session
We will discuss your family’s needs and how to get your Estate Plan done quickly and easily.