Information Use and Purpose
- Wake Law collects minimal personal information and is usually limited to name, email address, phone number, description size of the service area and physical address.
- Your information is used only by Wake Law LLC for the following:
- Customer service communications
- Information regarding our offerings
- Promotional offerings that customer may be interested
- Schedule appointments
- Provide better services
- Improve our website design
- Internal analysis
- Deliver value-add information to help our customers
- Customer information is used only within Wake Law to better serve our customers by sharing information about the services and products we provide.
- Our staff has limited access to the stored customer information. All customer information is restricted and treated as confidential and used only at our Law Office in Brandon. In addition, no customer information is removed from our office premise. All customer information is kept under lock-and-key and/or stored in digital media password protected.
- If we find any information that contains inaccuracies, we contact the customer directly during normal office hours from our Law Office to verify the corrections and implement any changes if necessary.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts. We will not sell or rent or give away this information to anyone.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
- For our newsletter, you can opt-out at any time by clicking on the link on any newsletter email
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Currently, Wake Law LLC neither accept credit cards on our websites nor do have a mechanism for online payment.
While we don’t collect sensitive information as described above, we protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Our websites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collect personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
Periodically our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and disclose any information. Information requested by us may include contact information (such as name and postal address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of collecting information, monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of our services and/or websites.
Your Feedback is Appreciated